Below is the list of World best social networks in 2017. There are hundreds of social networks in the world. Millions of people log into many social networking websites in every minute.
What is Social Network?
According to Wikipedia
A social networking service (also social networking site, SNS or social media) is an online platform that is used by people to build social networks or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections.
People get register in there and after login, they find people with the mutual interest and activities. Become a friend and get to know each other more. It’s more than a dating website where you can actually make your own social circle. People all around the world get to know you more and become your friend. You share stuff with them they like or comment on that, And share their thoughts with you. Basically become your friend through a website that is a social network.
Now there are more than hundred social networks on the internet. I prepared the latest list of World best social networks in 2017. Given below:
Now Facebook is the world most famous and the most used social network. Nobody is able to stand in front of Facebook from the last 10 years. Let’s check out some facts and statistics of facebook.com
- There are 1.94 Billion monthly active users on Facebook which is 18 percent increase year over year.
- There are 1.15 billion mobile daily active users on Facebook
- Age 25 to 34, at 29.7% of users, is the most common age demographic
- Five new profiles are created every second.
- There are 83 million fake profiles
- Average time spent per Facebook visit is 20 minutes
- One in five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook
- Photo uploads total 300 million per day
Twitter was made in Ruby on Rails (Programming Language). It is the most secure and fast website I have ever seen. And it is the world second most used the social network. It is mostly used by famous and big personalities to share their thoughts with people.
- Twitter earned $595 m in revenue in 2016
- There are 3900 employees in twitter.com working.
- A total of 1.3 billion accounts have been created
- Only 550 million people have ever sent a Tweet
- 208 is the average number of followers
- 79% of accounts are held outside of the U.S
Tencent QQ, also known as QQ, is an instant messaging software Android and IOS App developed by the Chinese company Tencent Holdings Limited. QQ also offers services that provide online social games, music, shopping, microblogging, movies, and group and voice chat.
Look at some of the statistics about QQ.
- At the end of June 2016, there were 899 million active QQ accounts.
- A number of over 200 million simultaneous online QQ users was recorded as of April 2014
- It’s stable release on January 19, 2016
- 868 million monthly active mobile users
- Percentage of Internet users, age 16-65 in China
- 60% of QQ Users were born after 1990
Now here comes at a fourth place that is Instagram. Instagram is now owned by Facebook itself. Since then it is growing more and more. Millions of people prefer to use Instagram instead of other social networks. Even people switching to Instagram from Facebook. But as Instagram is owned by Facebook there is as such no competition in these two big companies. Here are some facts and statistics of Instagram.
- Instagram has over 500 million active monthly users
- Instagram users have shared over 40 billion photos shared till date
- Instagram users “like” 4.2 billion posts per day
- Top brands post 4.9 times per week on Instagram, an increase of more than 50% over 2015
There you go. It was the list of top most used and most famous social networking websites in the world. According to research use of the social network is growing at the very high rate. The World is becoming more and more social.