It is s simple “Just make a video and upload it to youtube.com and start earning money from youtube” Isn’t it simple?
But there are some factors that should be remembered and applied every time to earn big amount of money.
Here are some factors that you have to remember if you want to earn a lot of money from your video.
- Select your Topic at which you want to make video. Topic should be interested which keeps the visitor to your video and not let them go any where else.
- Target your Audience.
- Key factors
- Keywords in the Title
- Keywords in the Description
- Keywords in the Tags
- Incoming links
- Time Watched
First Step (Make a video):-
Firstly you have to think about the Topic to which you are going to make a video, Target your Auduence It could be about any thing, Suppose You have a website of your own and you want a video that advertise your website and allows the user to redirect them to your website. Try making a very simple video clip up to 30 seconds to 2 minutes which completely describe you and your website so that visitor doesn’t get bored and refresh the page to other video.
You done need any professional camera to make a video, It could be your cell phone which records your video or you can record a video of your desktop by CamStudio or other. Just key point to remember is that your video should be unique and attractive enough to make your visitor stay until your video ends. And Click on the start again button
Second Step (Upload that video):-
Increase your discover-ability. See how?
1- Keyword in Title :-
Only the first 55 or 60 characters are seen in the YouTube search results so make sure your front-end load the title with your primary keyword phrase and your “call to action” or points of interest.
Don’t repeat your keywords in the title; that won’t help but using different keywords will.
Use every last character available in the title to maximize the chances of being discovered.
Write it like a Headline so it encourages searchers to click it
2- Keyword in Tags :-
Use as many relevant keywords as you can fit in as tags.
Use quotation marks around your most important multi-word keyword phrases that you wish to rank high for.
3- Keyword in Description:-
The more words you use in the Description, your chances of being discovered by the searcher increases.
Youtube allows 5,000 characters to write in your description, try to utilize all of them.
Try not to use your keywords again and again that you write in your Title of the video. It will not enhance the search of visitor, Youtube will banned your video or make it as a spam, So use your keyword whenever it needed, Not to use it again and again unnecessary.
4- Incoming Links:-
Use a much incoming links as you can, incoming kinks are those from where you put your link of video So that visitors get to your video from everywhere and enhance your views. Social websites (facebook, Myspace), Blogs, Forum, Articles and Comments etc.
Third Step (Earn actual Money):-
So your video in now ready for getting views. Your earning depends upon the views you have on your video, As many people watch your video your changes or earning will increase .
Becoming a Partner:-
Becoming a Partner involves work. Often a lot of it. While anyone can apply, It is best to have over 500 subscribers, upload good content regularly, and have either a viral video or a decent sized audience. YouTube is looking for channels in which they can sell advertising on and make money. They are also looking for channels that won’t get them sued. Try to eliminate copyrighted material on your channel and in your videos.
Need AdSense Account:-
Now you need to log in with the adsense account from here… As you have the youtube login username ans password , you can login to AdSense from the same username and password information. As AdSense is the part of Google and Google Owns Youtube.
Now when you login with this information you will be offered to add and ADD on your video you uploaded on youtube, You can apply for that and the Team of Adsense will look at your video, If your video will be suitable for the AdSense to place ADDs to your video they will email you in your inbox within 2 days.
You can check the terms and conditions for AdSense account from here …
if you want to learn how to apply for adsense account. Click here
You will start earning if you have more then 2000 views and 1000 subscribers with some sort of calculations. You only gain money per ad click and a smaller amount per view but it adds up over time. This is why having an audience is key.
Get Traffic to your videos:-
Don’t put your videos just on YouTube! Start a blog, make a website or post them on other video or social media sites. The more views it gets, the better. By sharing the link or embedding the video on the internet, you are increasing the chance of it getting noticed and of you making money.
You get money whenever any visitor click on the AdSense Ad that is placed on your video, It depends upon the views and subscribers that how many money you get per click , It starts from 0.01 $ to 21 $ per click.
Collect your Payments:-
- Minimum withdrawn from AdSense is 100 $.
- You can collect your dollars in your online account like Paypal.com.
- Once you get your payment in Paypal.com You can transfer you money into your Master Card, or VISA card. and Can withdraw your money.
- Payza, Money Bookers and Paypal are the most famous online transaction companies available.
Some Important Tips:-
- Better quality content holds viewers longer, try to use your resources.
- Don’t let trolls or lack of a good camera stop you, practice makes perfect.
- Upload content regularly.
- Make sure you add tags when uploading videos.
- Don’t publish your content exclusively to YouTube, Broadcast it to the whole internet. Blip.tv is a great site to distribute your video to DOZENS of sites.
- Think about what people like and make a video about what you think they like and people will watch and subscribe.
- Make videos with good content as well as quality.
- Try to gain some online following
- Create social networking site accounts – Facebook, Twitter etc and advertise for yourself!
- Tell all your friends about your work and hopefully they will tell others
- Take some time thinking what will your videos be about.
- Try to find a niche.
- Make videos based on what’s popular on the Internet.
Best Of Luck For Your Project
Author: Faisal Imtiaz
Faisal Imtiaz is a Web Developer and Blogger. Working in PHP language as a freelancer from the last 5 years. Started blogging and online teaching in the year 2016 and successfully running faisalweb.com and a youtube channel for programming tutorials.